IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION OF THE ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Company Name of Organisation Responsible Tax I.D. Nº (CIF)
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA A08859019
C/Mayor 12-14, Salou
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
On completing the forms included in the different websites, regarding services provided by PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA, users hereby accept the inclusion and processing of the data they provide in the processing of their personal data, of which PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR SA is the owner, and they may exercise their pertinent rights, as established in the sections below.
All pertinent legal texts are available to users and/or interested parties on the corresponding website.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA, is the legal entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data with respect to the services it provides.
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA undertakes to respect and safeguard your privacy and the security of your data. The identification data of the processing manager is as follows:
Company Name of Organisation Tax I.D. Nº (CIF)
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA A08859019
C/Mayor 12-14, Salou
Contact with Data Protection Manager
Nuria Varela Díaz-Delgado. firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we collect your data
In accordance with that established in current regulations, PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA only collects those data strictly required for us to offer the services derived from our activities and other features, administrative tasks and activities as provided for by the law.
On this website, only the contact information provided by users is processed. Those data collected from users will be processed in order to:
• Manage contact data
• Send information of interest
• Client administration tasks
• Manage potential clients
• Create profiles
You are hereby informed that automated evaluations will not be carried out, nor will user profiles be created.
You are also informed that the information in the databases may be used for user identification and for statistical studies on registered users.
How long is your personal data stored?
Personal data will be kept, provided that users do not notify us of their wishes to the contrary and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons the data lose their usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
Who will receive your data?
Personal data entered on the website will not be transferred to third parties, except in those cases covered by current legislation (Spanish state security organisations).
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data belonging to the users of this website, except when necessary for the provision of the service itself.
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA does not sell, rent or transfer the emails of its users to other companies, unless when necessary for the provision of the service itself.
This website includes links, applications or features that are shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems. PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA is not responsible for the information gathered by these applications, operations or social networks owned by third parties, nor does it have any management capacity or control over them; as a result, those legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar sites belonging to third parties are applicable.
What are the rights of those users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, those rights recognized in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of physical persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights to portability, access, rectification, elimination and limitation of processing.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, may be exercised by each user by means of a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of their ID or passport, sent to the following address:
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA
C/Mayor, 12-14, Salou
Users are also informed that they may withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, and that they can submit a claim to the authority responsible for monitoring (the Spanish Data Protection Agency), if deemed appropriate.
THE NOTIFICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event of any conduct or situation that may create an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA
C/Mayor, 12-14, Salou
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – USER ACCEPTANCE
In all events, users are responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purposes for which they have been provided, and accept responsibility for any damages, both for loss of profit as for ensuing damages, which may arise due to such inaccuracies or erroneous information. In all events, if the data provided in the corresponding forms belongs to a third party, the user is solely responsible for obtaining the correct consent and information from the third party with respect to those aspects detailed in this legal notice and in the privacy policies.
USER RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and any use that may be made of the information and contents included therein will be the sole responsibility of the person who conducts these activities. Consequently, any use that may be made of the information, images, content and/or products shown and accessible through them will be subject to applicable national or international legislation, and to the principles of good faith and of lawful use by all users, who will be totally responsible for their access and performing the correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services and/or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or of PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA, itself, all in accordance with the possibilities and purposes for which they have been created. PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA does not assume any responsibility, either directly or indirectly, for ensuing damages or loss of profit that may arise from the misuse of the services or contents undertaken by users or third parties.
THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND THE E-COMMERCE SERVICE ACT
In compliance with the duty to provide information, as established in Article 10 of the currently-applicable Law 34/2002, of 11 July on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby informed that the promoter and content management of the web where you may download different applications and/or information is PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA – with its address at C/Mayor, 12-14, Salou and the manager of the HTTP Internet domain: www.hotels-salou.com and which is entered in the corresponding registry, which attends to communications from users and/or interested parties through the email address: email@example.com
Any other commercial, trading, administrative or contractual activity of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, which is the owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA is responsible only for the content and management of the web pages of which it is the owner, or to which it has rights of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA participates in a regular manner with different applications and web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments they carefully read all the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and only access these sites once they have fully understood and accepted the legal texts described.
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA undertakes to monitor the content displayed on these social networks and will remove those users who do not use them correctly.
PROMOCIONES BLAUMAR, SA recommends undertaking the following actions (if applicable), following the instructions of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or for browsing on web environments:
• We recommend that all users use personal pseudonyms or nicknames for the purposes of the Internet, which will allow them to possess an authentic “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional lives.
• We recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, as these actions may put the privacy of people in their personal and/or professional environments at risk.
• We recommended adequately configuring user profile privacy levels in the social network, so that the profile is not completely public, but only accessible to those persons classified as “friends”, who will have access to the information published in the profile, or to those “direct contacts” previously chosen by the user.
• We recommend that you accept as contacts only those persons known to you personally or with whom you have a prior relationship, and do not automatically accept all contact requests you receive, while investigating whenever possible and necessary the identity of the person requesting your contact through the social network.
• We do not recommend publishing physical (geographical) contact information in user profiles that allows third parties to know where users live, work, study or the places that they usually frequent during their leisure time.
• With respect to the users of microblogging tools we recommend taking special care regarding the publication of information on where they are at all times.
• We recommend only using and publishing content covered by intellectual property rights, if not users may be liable for committing a civil offence under Spanish legislation.
• We recommend that users use different user names and passwords to enter the different social networks they belong to.
• We advise using passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, numbers and with capital and lowercase letters.
• We recommend that all users install and suitably update antivirus software on their computers.
• Minors should not reveal excessive personal data. Never provide this data to strangers.
• All the information concerning the website must be read. It provides information on the website owners and why data is requested.
• If any user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is also needed. In such cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, the parents or guardians must be asked for their approval to any subscription.
• Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. This information is private and should not be revealed to any other persons or strangers.
• Whenever a doubt arises regarding any situation that derives from the use of social networks and participatory tools, parents or guardians must be consulted.
• Computers must be kept in a shared area of the house.
• Rules must be established on the use of Internet in the home.
• Parents must be aware of the operation and negative and positive possibilities involved with platforms of this type.
• Activate parental control and platform control tools and use the email address of a parent or guardian as a secondary contact email address.
• Ensure that age verification controls are in place.
• Ensure that the content blocker has been correctly installed.
• Raise awareness and inform minors about security-related aspects.
• Explain to children that they must never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do, they must always meet them in the company of their parents or guardians.
• Ensure that minors understand the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs and are aware of the risks involved in using webcams on social networks.
• Control all minors’ user profiles.
• Ensure that minors only access those pages recommended for their age.
• Ensure that minors do not use their full names.